Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm leavin' on a Jet Plane.....

Well this is it only a few days before I leave for Salt Lake City & Stampin' Up!s annual convention.  I am so excited to see many of my stampin' friends that I have not seen since Leadership, or convention last year.  I will try to post from SLC, but just in case will try to have a few posts ready to rock.  I will be packing up this weekend - maybe I'll snap a photo or two of the mess I have getting ready to pack - hee hee!

And of course for those of you who know me - I am so compulsive - do I have enough clothes, did I remember to pack my meds, don't forget PJ's, what else do I need???  Can  you tell I'm sort of freaking out!!  Oh well, it will all work out in the end as they say.

So wish me luck & hopefully I will have lot's to share with you when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment