Thursday, July 19, 2012

Convention Gifts

When we go to Stampin' Events we make a special gift for each other.  By now I should have delivered all my gifts to my special friends, so now I can unveil them to you!
I made 5 -6 Pocket Bags using the new Comfort Cafe Fabric.  I am going to use mine for swapping.  I hope everyone likes them - I sewed for about 10 hours to get them all done.  Now you understand a little more of my packing dilema - because these had to go in the suitcase too!! 
I made one for Gail & Terry - two of my sidelines, of course I had to make one for myself, and I made one for my upline Pennie & one for Janet Wakeland who has been such an inspiration to me.  She has been so generous by allowing me to attend some of her RemARKable meetings and I have met so many more new stampin' friends and have learned so much - so Janet I hope to find you at Convention!!  (Sorry your "J" is backwards in the picture - opps). 
Well when this posts I will be in the Opening General Session - I am so excited to be in Salt Lake City and all the fun yet to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment