Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Convention Gifts

It's not enough to get away for a week with all my Stampin' Friends.....but look at the awesome gifts


These were my gifts to my friends, Upline & Sideline using the new Comfort Cafe Fabric

Gail made these adorable Tea Wallets to match my Six Pocket Bags & added the new Neutral Buttons.

Here is the inside - adorable, thanks Gail

This fantastic bag was made by Pennie, my Upline.  Look at all the detail, the tag using Apothacary Framelits was run through the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, and tied onto the Whisper White Stitched Ribbon with Bakers Twine.  She added a bit of bling with a rhinestone and of course the sweet YoYo with a coordinating button.

I am a lucky girl & still remembering all the fun things from convention



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Awesome gifts from all! Can't wait for Saturday to hear all about Convention!

    ReplyDelete