Sunday, April 1, 2012

Next Two Classes...

Good Morning ~

     Just wanted to give you a heads up about my next two classes.  First up - Sweet Treats on Saturday, April 14th at 12 noon.  This will be a FUN and easy class.  You will get to make 6 adorable cards and a great gift bag - use the bag to package up some treats or put the cards inside and you have a gift to go!


These cards are so bright and cheery!  The class will cost $15 and you will get 1/2 package of the Sweet Shop stickers and 4 fun brads to use in making your cards.  You will have lots of stickers to take home and use for other projects.  You will need to RSVP for this class no later than April 7th so I can make sure I have enough supplies on hand - let me know if you have any questions.

The next Class will be an All Occasions Stamp-A-Stack on April 28th @ 10 a.m.  Stay tuned for more information and photos in my next post.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment