Saturday, March 3, 2012

Easter Buffet Class

Here is the information for my next class ~ An Easter Card & Gift Buffet!!

I have 4 cards and 3 3-D items for you to choose from - here is how it works:
You may choose to make as many of each project as you would like.  It is $1.75 per card and $2.00 per 3-D item.  You may make multiples of any item you choose, you just pay per item.

I will be holding the class on the following date(s)/time(s)
Sunday, March 18th ~ 12:30 till ??
OR
Saturday, March 31st ~12 noon till ??

You must RSVP no later than next Sunday (March 11th) and let me know which Date works best for you & how many and which items you would like to make.  I need to make sure that I have enough supplies and have everything cut for class.

So now for the unveiling of the projects!!

"Chick Card"
.
This card is made using the Heaven Blessed Set from the Occasions Mini Catalog - to me the Daffodil Delight color just screams spring!

"Every Bunny Card"
 
This card is my one of my favorites - it is made using the Every Bunny Stamp Set & Pool Party Seam Binding NEW in the Occasions Mini - Love the seam binding!!

 "Bunny in the Hole Card"
Outside

 Inside
This adorable card is mostly punch art, but is so stinkin' cute!!

 "Sale-a-Bration Card"
This card uses the paper, ribbon and brads available for FREE during Sale-A-Bration.  The stamp set is Heaven Blessed and is in the Occasions Mini.  The colors in this just make me happy!

 "Easy Peasy Candy Bar Wrapper"
Well the name of this project pretty much describes it - Easy Peasy!  So cute for a quick gift or something for the kids teachers or your co-worker!

"Up and Away Box"
This sweet box is a little more work, but it is so cute and it will hold 8 nuggets, note cards or whatever your imagination will allow.....here is the inside of the box ~


 

"Scallop Square Box"
Well last, but not least this awesome scallop square box.  This uses the Heaven Blessed Set and the Textured Impressions Embossing Designer Frames Folders.  These framed folders are also a FREE item for a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration.  Again this box will hold candy - 3 x 3 notes or whatever you can think of, and best of all.....don't stamp Happy Easter, but hand write the name of your guests for your Easter dinner & you have some great place cards/Easter gifts for your friends and family.

I know this is a lot of information, but I sure hope you can join me on one of the two dates, and please remember to RSVP no later than March 11th.  If you need more information, please contact me at sgpeters@ptd.net



No comments:

Post a Comment