Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter.....

Hope you had a wonderful day!!  I enjoyed my Easter with my "family"....I am one lucky girl - wanna see what the Easter Bunny brought me??


Can't wait to hang it in my craft room & fill it with samples!  The Easter Bunny also brought me a beautiful basket fill with some home made chocolate & a few lovely trinkets - thanks Easter Bunny!

But the best part of any holiday are the children....

So anxious to see what EB brought them -


Bunny's & baskets and candy - oh my!


Our beautiful Easter Table where we enjoyed a lovely brunch - and of course no meal is complete without dessert...


So after a morning Easter Egg Hunt and a lovely brunch, we all sat down and watched Hop and laughed ourselves silly.  Hope you had a wonderful Easter....

One more photo, I couldn't resist....
Thank you Berry family for always including me!

No comments:

Post a Comment