Monday, April 15, 2013

Baltimore Regional

Sorry it took so long for me to make this post, but the Regional was beyond Awesome!!  Lot's of great ideas & some insider information that I cannot yet share, but let me tell you WOW!!!!!

Here are the 3 musketeers still left from Love at First Stamp - Kristin on the left, me in the middle, & Gail on the right.  We had a nice time & it was really great to reconnect with Kristin.

Of course Gail & I had to get in line to have a photo op with Shelli......
It truly was an amazing day - the make & takes were fabulous - using a stamp set I would never have bought....well now another stamp set on my list!!  Thanks Stampin' Up! & Shelli for a great day.

Last but not least, me being a little silly in the inner harbor....


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!


No comments:

Post a Comment