Saturday, December 3, 2011

Love At First Stamp Party

We had our group Christmas Party tonight & it was great to see everyone!!  Just wanted to share a few pictures...we took a group shot & will wait Kristen our lovely hostess to send us a copy.  In the meantime....
This is the gift that I made - a scarf crocheted with Beau Chateou fabric strips, Crumb Cake Seam Binding and pale pink yarn.  Susan D. won it & she seemed to like it - I hope so ~Thanks to Janet Wakeland for the idea!

This was how I packaged my gift....thanks to Robin Merriman for the inspiration!

This is the gift that I got from Buffy.  What a cute way to embellish an empty container.  All the punches, ribbon & glitter adorable.....BUT

I thought that was the gift, but this is what was inside.  Isn't this beautiful??  I just love it, especially done in the neutral collection because it goes with so many outfits. 

Well, tomorrow I have Noodles club & I am still getting ready for that.  Tomorrow I will post the photo's of the projects that we made - don't want to spoil the surprise by posting them tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment