Monday, December 26, 2011

All over...

Can't believe another Christmas is over.  I wanted to share some of the homemade cards that I received...
This one is from Carole - adorable...

Thank you Lisa - don't you love all the sparkle?

A card from Terry - love the detail & the pearls

This beauty is from my Noodle Club and included a wonderful gift!!  Beautiful card girls...

This one is from Jamie - love all the fun snowflakes!

This one is from Sue.  It is really beautiful - all the embossing & shine.  This card really had a very vintage feel

This card from Carolyn is so serene and I love all the dazzling details

Last but not least, this beauty from Gail.  I love the big snowflake in the shimer paper!

Well, I'm off to get a few things done before it's back to work tomorrow.  Enjoy the rest of the day and here's looking to a Happy & Healthy 2012

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I loved yours by the way - I will probably case it with my Christmas Card Club. Hope you enjoyed the holidays and have a great year!

    ReplyDelete