Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Leadership - Nashville, TN

Well we arrived safe & sound after spending an hour de-iceing the plane, other than that we arrived just a bit off schedule & are in the most amazing place....Gaylord Opryland.  It is like a city all to itself - I cannot begin to describe the enormity of this place.  My legs are killing me - lot's of walking.  Well let me show you a few photos!

This is our plane before take-off.  To be on the safe side we left VERY early & I have been up since 2 a.m.  Thanks to Gail's husband John - we got to the airport safe & sound.

Next stop....Opryland!
This is inside one of the many atriums....


Waterfalls in the gardens.....



Boat rides in the hotel.....


One of the many beautiful Christmas trees....

Gail, myself & Buffy on our way to dinner.

Well, we are off to our first class - stay tuned, more later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment