Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Don't forget about Paper Pumpkin....


. . . if you're one of the nearly 11,000 people who have already joined Paper Pumpkin. If you're not one of the lucky 11,000, you'll want to pay special attention.
Hey there,
Time is running out and you don't want to miss out on the action. Don't forget to sign up for me (Paper Pumpkin) before March 10 so you won't miss out on any of my kits. (They are all really cool!) Remember, my kits are only available for a month at a time; go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up.
Don't be the one that misses out.
See ya soon!
-Paper Pumpkin
P.S. My Try it kit will be available in the next couple of weeks! I promise to let you know the moment you can get it.
P.P.S Don't keep me a secret-let everyone in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment