Monday, January 14, 2013

Amazing things are happening at Stampin' Up!



I just returned from Leadership and I am excited to share many great announcements. I am excited about 2013 and look forward to a huge fun as we celebrate Stampin' UP!'s 25th Anniversary together.
 
Don't forget SAB begins January 22nd

Do you have a Spring Catalog and SAB Brochure? Request yours free one
today

 MY PAPER PUMPKIN - MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION

www.mypaperpumpkin.com - A new no obligation monthly subscription club beginning in march. But you will want to get on the list today because "past kits" will not be available. Be the first to help launch this program. Remember this is no obligation, you are not charged until March and the welcome kit includes a gift.

Kits will always be a surprise - but will include full printed instructions, all supplies precut and ready to assemble simply provide adhesive.
Stay tuned for my Paper Pumpkin Launch Parties, Paper Pumpkin Papercrafters Page, and so much more as I have already joined and will receive a box each month just like you so that I can provide support and variations.

  
 
Dude, You're Welcome! Kit

 Dude, You're Welcome. A stamp kit desgined by men for men. This kit became available today #132807
Check out this video and be ready to order yours today. The "instruction manual" alone is worth it's weight in Gold. I ordered several today for the men in my life.
Dude, You're Welcome! Kit


 

No comments:

Post a Comment