Monday, August 6, 2012

Okay - Okay...

I know it's time to update the blog & add the Holiday Catalog which is totally amazing!!!  I will get there soon.  In the mean time, I want to post the 4 cards available for the first of four Holiday Stamp A Stacks.  I hope you can join me on Saturday, August 18th at 12 noon to make these amazing cards.
This beautiful card uses the Beautiful Season Stamp Set - with added bling using Dazzling Diamonds.  This card is a real winner!

How better to celebrate Christmas than with Happy Hour?  This card is so adorable & uses a colored rhinestone & dazzling diamonds to decorate.  So cute!!

Next up - Ho Ho Ho from Embellished Events.  The layout is refreshing and the Santa Hat has lots of bling with dazzling diamonds and rhinestones in O of the Ho Ho Ho!!

Last but not least, a very traditional card using the Jolly Bingo Bits and More Merry Messages.  This card is so fun!

I hope you can come to this class - if you need more information, please contact me at sgpeters@ptd.net I would love for you to join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment