Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Be of Good Cheer

I love my Noodles!!!!!

The best group of girls ever!  We had an awesome club meeting on Sunday and made some great projects. 
After attending a meeting with the RemARKable Stampers, Janet suggested trying to use products all from one collection to show the versatility of products and how everything coordinates so beautifully, so I decided to start with Be of Good Cheer!

Here are a few of our projects -
Thank you Becky Roberts for this great idea - the girls LOVED making the pinwheels.

This is a pop-up gift card holder - this is the outside....

This is the inside.  Thanks to Gail DeRea for teaching this in Technique Class!

This sweet box holds a darling candle from Bath and Body Works.  Thank you to Erica Cerwin for the awesome tutorial!

Well Noodles - I hope you had as much fun as I did - it's always a great day with my Noodles and PS:  Happy Birthday Lisa - you did good!  I hope you all enjoy your new Stampin' Products and I look forward to getting together on August 19th!!

Would you like to be in a club like the Noodles??  Email me & I will provide additional details...sgpeters@ptd.net!



No comments:

Post a Comment