Sunday, May 22, 2011

Noodles Club

I am so excited - today I have my Noodles Club and this is one of the projects we are going to be making - sure hope they are going to like it!!
     It's a fridge magnet featuring Tess - and a special stamp, just for the Noodles!!  You cannot see on the photo, but there are lots of details like pearls on her blouse, the new baker's twine in Cherry Cobbler & DSP from the new Summer Mini, Vintage Trinkets saffety pin & the glitter paper carried forward from the Occasions Mini!
     Next up is a project that we learned at Regional's, and it uses DSP & the Bold Blossom Stamp Set from the new Summer Mini.  Well, I've got to start packing up!

 Outside of Portfolio
Inside with Note Cards...

     My next post will show photo's of my upcoming Stamp-A-Stack - so stay tuned for more information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment