Sunday, April 3, 2011

Party Happy

So, I'm relaxing & watching movies this weekend - NOT!!  I have been working in the stamp room - working on things I have planned for my Uncle Stu's 85th Birthday Party coming up on April 16th!!  I have finished 8 Centerpieces & 52 Favors along with a few other things!

So - lookie here....
Eight Galvinized Pails....attached to both sides are several layers of the Fun Flowers die - still available in the "Occasions Mini Catalog" & using assorted DSP & card stock, and then ribbons and lace attached to the handles.  So what do you think?

Next up - Basket & Cards
We asked those from out of town to send cards to my house - I have inserted them into this cracker basket that I wove as a gift & added some flower seeds & I will then shrink wrap & add some ribbons for a gift!

Next up - the Favors!

Here is one completed set...it's the Big Shot Pillow Box die - I layed out the photos & the words on My Digital Studio, so all I had to do was to print it onto Very Vanilla card stock & run it through the big shot. I then sponged all the edges with Early Espresso, filled them with M & M's, sealed the edges with clear circle mailing labels & tied them off with Early Espresso Bakers twine - this photo shows the front & back.

And last but not least....
Here is another 50 favors 1/2 of the way completed...I ran out of M&M's - I need to finish them all off with the baker's twine, but I think they look cool!

Well, now I have to finish making some soup, pay some bills & what-not, so hope you are having a fabulous weekend & hope you are keeping busy too! 

Stay tuned for more information regarding our Mother's Day Class coming on Saturday, April 30th from 9 - 12 noon!!


  

1 comment: