Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Stampin' Sisters meeting!!

Had a really great afternoon yesterday - I got together with my down line for a meeting & we had such a blast!!  I am so lucky that I learn so much from my girls & we are such a close-knit group.  We chatted a bunch, talked about all the current promotions & of course swapped cards & ideas - here are a few of the swaps....

Look at the beautiful card in crumb cake & baja breeze & the beautiful Bliss Set


This beauty is make with Ice Cream Parlor DSP & the stickers - what a cool flower fold!

I am so blessed to have such a caring down line and I am glad I could share some photos from our little group meeting! 

This morning my side-line Gail came over & we planned out our classes for the balance of the year - I hope you will be excited as I am - More information will be coming, but our next class will be for Mother's Day & will be Saturday, April 30th - so stay tuned for more details & photos - May is National Scrap booking Month so wait till you see what we have planned for that!!  June will be a stamp-a-stack to help you replenish your all occasion card stock & you all know what happens in July.....our Annual Christmas in July Party!  I can't wait - you are going to LOVE the projects we have planned.

My next post will go back & show you the gorgeous projects we made at the Hartford Regional!  Hartford was so cool & I can't believe that 15 of my up-side-down line were there to share a glorious day!! Our dinner together was an opportunity for us to get together & share & we had a special swap for that.  I just loved the fridge magnet that Mabel made for all of us - I know that everyone worked hard on their swaps for the meeting, but that was my favorite!!  It was also great to see my friends from MA - next stop......convention - whoo hoo!! 

Well I need to finish my chores - sure hope you have a fabulous Sunday ~

1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Susan. I'm glad you had a great downline meeting and got together with Gail for your classes. I can't wait to see what you'll be making.

    ReplyDelete