Sunday, November 28, 2010

Busy Weekend!!

Good Afternoon!!

I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving.  I had a great time with my friends and have been decorating and crafting right though all four days - who could ask for more!!  Here is a picture of the weather in PA on Thanksgiving day...
Yep, it's true - we had snow on Thanksgiving Day!!  Not too much, but it was fun to watch.

Here is one of my crafting projects - I made Wine Bottle covers using some FUN fabric cut with the big shot.  If you would like to learn how to make one - let me know!

On Black Friday - instead of shopping I put up my Christmas Decorations....


And to finish off the weekend I had a wreath making class today - again this uses the Fabric & buttons from the Winter Mini & Circle die's for the big shot.  There were 6 of us sewing today & it was a fantastic way to finish the weekend.  Hope you like it!

If this is something you would like to make - get in touch with me & maybe you can learn to make one too!

Check in next week & see what is happening in my world of stampin' & craftin'!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment